New Jersey Claims Group goes to work for the policyholder immediately ! Helping the policyholder achieve the most favorable claim settlement possible is our number one goal !
· Conducts a comprehensive policy review to identify all of the coverages that may be applicable to the claim
· Assists the policyholder in complying with the policy's requirements, which may include mitigating further damage
· Undertakes a thorough review of the loss detailing and substantiating every aspect of the claim
· Includes the proper evaluation of all damage, contents, business interruption and extra expense claims
· Serves as the policyholder's advocate at all inspections and meetings with the insurance company
· Works diligently not only to negotiate the best settlement possible, but to do so in the shortest possible time frame
· Complementary property inspection and policy review
Wall Street Journal, Article December 12, 2002 Why Insurance Mediators Help When Disaster Strikes "It is very well worth hiring a professional public adjuster as your advocate in an insurance claim. Public adjusters many times are veteran insurance company claims adjusters who know how insurance companies operate and have expertise in negotiating property claims to make sure you get the most out of your policy"